Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blogger Book Swap

We take a break for our usually scheduled food post to discuss something equally as exciting: books!  I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs and I saw that Fran was working with Jessica to host an awesome book swap.  Well, I love to read and I love getting things in the mail so I knew this was a swap for me.  I signed up and was paired with Jo from Loving Life in the Fab Lane.  I checked out her blog and Good Reads account and realized that we have very similar tastes in books so I was really excited to see what she sent me, and I was not disappointed!


I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter series, and I have been wanting to read The Casual Vacancy since it came out.  I actually don't know anyone who has read this so I have no idea what to expect, but I can't wait to spend a few hours this weekend reading this! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay I'm glad you were wanting to read it! I read the first few chapters so far and I'm not sure what I think! Hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely on my list, too! I've been playing this game with myself where I need to catch up on my reports for work before I let myself buy it, but that might not happen if I'm caught up before Thanksgiving break ... I just can't wait that long! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! You'll have to let us know what you think! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete